Alliance University is renowned for its offerings of a variety of degree courses. While its oldest professional school–the School of Business–is consistently ranked among the top ten B-schools in India by various ranking agencies, the University is in the process of establishing many prominent academic units, viz., College of Commerce; College of Engineering and Design; College of Arts and Humanities; College of Sciences; and College of Media and Communications. Alliance University has extensive collaborative arrangements with leading institutions and universities worldwide.
Alliance University constantly strives to serve the areas and domains that have the potential to improve the quality of life for large sections of the society. These include among others:
• Sustainable Development
• Green Energy
• Holistic Medicine
• Vocational Training
• Traditional Arts and Crafts
• Science and the Humanities
• Advances in Nanotechnology
In all these endeavors, Alliance University would relentlessly work towards equity, social justice, and fairness. Alliance University commits itself to providing a rare ambience for all of its stakeholders, and reaffirms to be the torchbearer for ethical and moral values. It will at all times subscribe to the doctrine of humanism, be a responsible and responsive institutional citizen, and uphold the highest values in its activities and programs. Above all, Alliance University pledges itself to be an extraordinary constituent that the society and the country would truly be proud of.
To create and sustain a community of lifelong learners in an environment that emphasizes literacy, critical thinking, and humanistic and scientific inquiry.
The University shall provide a dynamic, challenging, and ethical environment for pursuing high quality teaching, research, learning, and service across all areas of University, where students, faculty, and other key constituents can interact, collaborate, and partner with the global community for the creation and dissemination of knowledge and transform the lives of people through innovation and excellence in higher education.
The University shall:
1. Pursue excellence in teaching, learning and scholarship.
2. Prepare students for leadership through enlightened learning partnerships with faculty mentors and the community.
3. Support faculty and other scholars in pursuing world-class research: clinical, theoretical, empirical, experiential and foster creative endeavour.
4. Develop mastery of disciplines and professions and instil confidence among its key constituents in their application for a future of meaningful pursuits and productive work in the service of humanity.
5. Channelize faculty and student talent for professionally-related service to the university, the community and society at large.
6. Promote and preserve academic freedom, diversity, equality, harmony and justice.
The School of Business of Alliance University has carved a niche for itself among the better B-schools in the country for having been ranked consistently among the top B-schools and for being the first Indian B-school to be accredited by the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE), USA - a premier international accreditation body for business education. Recently, Alliance University School of Business is ranked fifth best among the private B-Schools in India by CNBC-TV18 partnered with C-fore in "The A-List of B-schools 2011."
Recognizing its accomplishments and the potential of the School of Business to be a world-class institution, IACBE, USA, has nominated the School to represent the Assembly in the Asian Region.
The School of Business is the first B-school outside the USA to be recognized with the ‘Gold Award’ for TQM Implementation by the American Society for Quality, USA - the world's foremost body of Quality Professionals. The honor was accorded at the National Quality Education Conference held at Reno, Nevada, USA in November 2008.
1) Bachelor of Business Management (BBM)
2) Master of Business Administration (MBA)
3) Executive Master of Business Administration (Executive MBA)
4) Doctoral Degree Program (Ph. D.)
5) Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Executive PGDM)
6) Defence Services Program (DSP)